Campus & Facilities
All of the faculty’s buildings including general office, labs and studios are situated at the Sultan Abdul Jalil Shah Campus (KSAJS). Nevertheless, some of the lectures might be held at the Sultan Azlan Shah Campus (KSAS), Proton City. Subject to lecture schedules released by the University.
Bus services to commute between campuses or colleges are provided for the convenience of students. The nearest bus stop to the FSKIK’s general office is at the East Gate (Pintu Timur), KSAJS.
Computer labs and studios are all fully equipped for teaching purposes. Students can also book a room or equipment for activities. Subject to approval.
Students who face financial problems can communicate directly with:
1. Islamic Centre, KSAS
2. Student Welfare Unit, Block A Building
Students who encounter any problems that bugging the mind can communicate directly with:
1. Mentor/ academic advisor
2. Counselling Unit, Bitarasiswa Building
1. FSKIK Community Food & Book Centre (FCFBC)
Two central locations of community food and books to those in need:
· : Foyer at the FSKIK’s general office, 3rd floor, E-learning Building
· : Information Technology Building (next to the stairs)
2. Water Dispenser
Provides clean drinking water, either cold or hot.
Two water dispenser locations:
· Information Technology Building (next to the stairs and FCFBC II)
· IKL Building (at the main entrance door)